Many thanks to Kiirstin of A Book a Week for awarding not just my blog, my daughter's blog and my niece's blog the Kreativ Blogger award! I am now supposed to list seven of my favorite things and pass the award on to seven other bloggers. So here goes, a fairly random list of some of my favorite things in no particular order:
1. Reading outside in the morning while having breakfast and drinking a cup of hot coffee. I particularly love it when I happen to glance up and see some deer - or maybe a fox - wandering though the back yard.
2. Reading to my children - any book, any time, anywhere.
3. Making pottery - particularly when it comes out they way I'm hoping it will!
4. Writing - particularly when it's a good day and the words come without too much struggle.
5. Going on vacation and spending uninterrupted fun time with my husband and kids. It's always especially fun when my brother and his family join us!
7. Long walks on the beach
I have difficulty choosing from among all the blogs I love to pass the award on to. Basically, if you're in my reader list on my profile page, this one's for you! Consider yourselves awarded. I just wish I weren't so far behind in my reader - these weeks away are killer. I just start to get caught up, and then whoosh, back to 500+ posts to read. Still, it's good reading!
Oh, and I just found out that Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf just awarded me this award, too! Thanks so much. :-)